Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Jack Richeson Weston Full French Box Style Easel, Brown, This was a great buy in my opinion


The yesterday. I'm looking for information on the Jack Richeson Weston Full French Box Style Easel, Brown, so i would like to describe here.


It is advertised as $ 59.95 but with shipping $ 14.95, his total actually $ 74.90. that being said it is still cheaper than all other brands. I have been going to various art shops in person and online to comparison shop. I needed one soon and it came quickly, only a week to travel through the country. I took a chance on this one and its really cool. It is hard and stable enough for my needs. more than 6 years ago I used to draw caricatures for a company of outdoor activities and the company




Jack Richeson Weston Full French Box Style






This French Style Easel is made of beech wood with brass hardware and a leather handle. It accommodates canvas sizes from 19-inches up to 35-inches and includes an 11 inch x 18 inch wood palette and a sturdy canvas carrying strap.. Read more or Check Price




0 comments:

Post a Comment