Sunday, January 3, 2016

Review Art Advantage Aluminum Field Easel With Case, Nice


A couple of days ago. I search for information on the Art Advantage Aluminum Field Easel With Case, so i would like to describe here.


my new hobby is painting. Paint with the canvas horizontally on the table just wasn't getting it. I opted for the cheap tripod. This tripod is just fine for me. Super lightweight, folds up to the size of a large umbrella is easy to adjust. The downside is that its light weight. a true painter would want something heavier. I paint setting down and close so only "connect" the front legs with my feet to keep it from moving. but for a noob like me it's a great value. I can also see




Art Advantage Aluminum Field Easel With






Art Advantage metal field easel. Matte black powder coated aluminum field easel has telescopic legs to accommodate a variety of height adjustments. Can be used sitting or standing. Will accept up to a 55-inch canvas. Sturdy black nylon carrying case included. Folds for easy storage and transport. Weights only 3.3 pounds.. Read more or Check Price




0 comments:

Post a Comment